Thursday, March 17, 2011

Little spring break blories.

I have an interview at GAP tomorrow circa 2PM. I am so obsessive about everything in my life, so today I looked up interview questions that people have gotten in the past. After that I planned out my outfit, and now I'm good to go. Need to remember to print a resume. That could be useful. ANYWAY, one of the more frequent questions was "Sell me the outfit you're wearing right now." That's going to be a tough one for me. All I can think of to say is "Well sir/maam, the outfit I'm currently wearing consists entirely of clothing from Express, but if you really want me to sell that, I'll try." I feel that honesty is key. When I said "Well, you smell like canned fart." to the last interviewer that said I seemed impatient, I really think it set me apart as a frontrunner for the position.

My parents came in town this weekend and stayed until Tuesday. It was probably the best time we've had since they've been coming to Boston. I took them the farthest I could possibly think to take them (Bunker Hill) and they really loved it. I would have loved it had they not noticed me walking off trying to leave them there, but hey. You win some, you lose some. They bought this month's groceries, so I can't complain.

On Saturday, I'm going to head down to NYC with a friend for the day. I figure it is a great way to end spring break, and it will be nice to get away and be forced to brave the smell of urine in the subway of a different city.

No comments:

Post a Comment